Call Us! (850)797-9429 or (850)797-9430
$39 Introductory Month!
Calm Water, LLC (MACA) was created by Master John D. Lee. Master John is a 5th degree black belt, a Florida state certified police combatives instructor and has studied martial arts for almost 30 years. Calm Water is a practical approach to martial arts to where our students walk away from each class with something new to use that will help them in their personal martial arts journey.
- Child Classes (Ages 4-13)- We incorporate Stranger Danger and Bully Defense in each class
- Teen / Adult Class (14+)
- Tai Chi Class - For health and combat
- Business Seminars
- Private Lessons
- Women's Self Defense Seminars
Our students really enjoy coming to class. Each class is upbeat, our qualified instructors are very knowledgeable and adapt to each student's needs. We train to better ourselves in our personal journey and walk away with a little more knowledge than what we had when we entered.
We are family oriented and have monthly movie nights with great food, all prepared by our own aspiring chef and current student. We also plan trips outside the dojo for training or just to stregthen our friendships. We would love for you to become part of our MACA family!
- February 22 - 23, 2014 : Our monthly dojo party will be a campout at Rocky Bayou State Park (Fred Gannon). Check in is at 3pm. We need a list of who is interested so we can get the campsites reserved.
- March 15, 2014 : Grandmaster Ron Pierce and Professor Rob Cutter will be flying in from DC to hold a 4 hour seminar. DO NOT miss out on this opportunity! Sign up today, you will be glad you did! Preregister by February 21 to save $25!
Cash also accepted.
See Kim for more details on pricing